Stealth 67G2 Turbo (2011-2016 6.6L LML Duramax)
Stealth 67G2 Turbo (2011-2016 6.6L LML Duramax)
2011-2016 Chevrolet 2500, 3500
2011-2016 GMC 2500, 3500
LML Stealth 67G2 Upgrade!
- 800+ RWHP Peak
- Billet Compressor & Turbine Wheel
- 360 degree Thrust Bearing
- Custom Vanes & Unison Ring
- Direct Bolt-On
- Great Daily Driving/Towing
Duramax Turbo Upgrade Details
- Airflow to support 800HP
- Up to 650 RWHP with stock emissions equipment and basic supporting mods
- Tested in competition setups with extensive supporting mods to make 800+ RWHP
- Custom Billet Compressor Wheel
- 67mm, 11-Blade wheel provides wide efficiency range allowing users to tow without risk of surge
- Lightweight and high strength
- Provides 81 lbs/min mass airflow compared to 60lbs/min stock
- Oversized Custom Turbine Wheel
- Low drive pressures at high load
- Efficiency improved to better control EGT
- 10 blade design produces distinctive exhaust sound
- HFV (High Flow Vane) Technology
- Custom Vane/Nozzle Ring Assembly
- Exclusive design produced in-house specific to this application
- Taller and wider vanes match larger turbine to provide superior high-load efficiency
- Retain factory exhaust brake and quicker throttle response
- Brand New parts and electronics
- No Core Charges
- Built from New Genuine GM/Borg units
This Turbo is Designed for you...
- Daily drive your truck
- Reliability and Performance are your top priorities
- Tow with your truck
- Prefer to simply swap your old turbo out for a new one
- Want more power when you need it, but still have excellent street manners!
* Warranty: Calibrated Power is proud to offer our Unlimited Mile, 1 year manufacturer warranty for quality and craftsmanship.
* Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Calibrated Power Solutions Warranty:
Stealth Series Turbo: Limited Warranty Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser of its Stealth Series Turbocharger Products that such Turbocharger Products will, for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment and subject to the Limitations on Warranty, be free from defects in materials and workmanship. For approved warranty claims Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. will, at its sole discretion, either credit the original purchaser in an amount equal to the original purchase price or replace the applicable product free of charge, within 60 days of Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. approval. This is the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and provides the complete financial responsibility of Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. for a warranty claim. To be eligible for reimbursement, the Customer must (a) submit all warranty claims to Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. within 30 days of the discovery of the alleged product defect; (b) complete and submit Stealth Turbo Warranty Claim Form; and (c) ship the turbocharger with a copy of the completed Stealth Turbo Warranty Claim Form to Calibrated Power, Warranty Inspection Department, 455 Boren Street, Woodstock, IL 60098.
Limited Warranty: The Limited Warranty does not apply to any parts: (a) not used in accordance with Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. written instructions (b) for which no fault is found; (c) that have been modified in any manner not specifically approved by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc.; (d) for which an inspection indicates that reasonable and proper installation and/or preventative care and maintenance has not occurred; (e) that have been subject to damage attributable to or caused by misuse, abuse or vandalism; mishandling, improper shipping or other transit-related damage; acts of god or insurrection; foreign object entry; any part not supplied by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc.; any repair, maintenance or service by anyone other than Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc.; or any other acts that are beyond Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. reasonable control; or (f) attributable to parts not supplied by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. expressly disclaims any and all warranties relative to the foregoing circumstances. Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. shall not be liable to Customer under any circumstances for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, damage to or loss of property other than for Stealth Turbo Products; damages incurred in installation, repair or replacement; lost profits, revenue or opportunity; loss of use; losses resulting from or related to downtime of Stealth Turbo Products; the cost of replacement transportation, power, or compression; the cost of substitute products; or claims of third parties for such damages, howsoever caused, and whether based on warranty, contract, and/or tort (including negligence, strict liability or otherwise). The Limited Warranty is the only warranty made by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. for any of its thermal-related parts and/or services, and is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. hereby disclaims all other warranties not expressly set forth. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you, however, if implied warranties do apply they are limited to the original purchaser and for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment.
The LML Stealth 67G2 is a stock appearing, direct replacement for your 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 LML Duramax. The upgraded billet compressor & extra-large turbine wheel are perfectly matched to our custom cut compressor cover and exhaust housing.
This turbocharger features HFV technology! HFV or High Flow Vane technology is our proprietary customization of the variable vane cage and nozzle ring assembly. This advancement allows the use of a larger turbine wheel for maximum high-load efficiency. Stealth turbos featuring our HFV upgrade are capable of producing more power, spooling up quicker, and managing EGTs better than those limited with factory nozzle rings.
Your truck is going to experience increased performance across a wide operating range due to our HFV assembly, oversized turbine wheel, and billet compressor wheel. Built from brand new parts, this turbocharger won’t require a core charge. The optional actuator is pre-calibrated and the entire turbo comes ready for installation. You should strongly consider custom tuning to go with this turbocharger upgrade. Deletes are not required. We have made up to 650 RWHP when matching this turbo with our Custom Emissions Equipped Tuning.