HE351VE Stealth STR (2010-2012 6.7L Cummins)
HE351VE Stealth STR (2010-2012 6.7L Cummins)
2010-2012 Ram 2500 HD, 3500 HD
Cummins 6.7L Stealth STR Turbo Featuring HFV (High Flow Vane) Technology!
- Airflow to Support over 500 RWHP
- Tested to make 500 RWHP with stock emissions equipment and tuning
- Provides 50 lbs/min mass airflow compared to 48lbs/min stock
- 30% more airflow available compared to stock
- 40+psi boost capable at sea level
- Custom Billet Compressor Wheel
- 60mm, 7+7 Blade Extended Tip Wheel
- Made from lightweight, high strength 7075 billet aluminum
- Machined to create more surface area than the stock wheel
- Tow without any risk of surge (even while lugging)
- Wider range of torque and power
- Better top-end efficiency/ peaks higher boost than stock
- Expertly balanced to ensure longevity
- Custom Turbine Wheel
- Custom higher efficiency blade design
- Lower drive pressures at high load
- Better EGT control and lower EGT's
- Distinct Stealth exhaust sound
- HFV (High Flow Vane) Technology
- Only found in select Stealth turbochargers
- Custom, billet vanes and nozzle ring assembly
- Exclusive design produced in-house specific to this application
- Taller and wider vanes provide superior high-load efficiency
- Retain factory exhaust brake and quick throttle response
- Brand New Parts and Electronics
- Brand new actuator
- No sending back the stock failed actuator
- Pre-Calibrated and no tuning required
- No Custom Tuning Required
- No Core Charges
This Turbo is Designed For You If You...
- Want a turbo that's manufactured in the USA
- Want a turbo with higher durability than stock
- Want better performance and cooler EGT’s while towing
- Want to make just a bit more power than the stock charger can
- Want to make more power and still retain a quick spool up
- Daily drive your truck
- Run custom tuning, a box tuner, or no tuning at all
- Want better drive pressure (less strain on your turbo)
- Just want to replace your stock turbo with something better
* 1-year Stealth Warranty.
* 49 State legal basis tested and approved.
* Not for sale in the state of California.
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY. THE ACTUAL PRODUCTS MAY VARY DUE TO PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT.
* Prop 65WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Calibrated Power Solutions Warranty:
Stealth Series Turbo: Limited Warranty Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser of its Stealth Series Turbocharger Products that such Turbocharger Products will, for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment and subject to the Limitations on Warranty, be free from defects in materials and workmanship. For approved warranty claims Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. will, at its sole discretion, either credit the original purchaser in an amount equal to the original purchase price or replace the applicable product free of charge, within 60 days of Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. approval. This is the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and provides the complete financial responsibility of Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. for a warranty claim. To be eligible for reimbursement, the Customer must (a) submit all warranty claims to Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. within 30 days of the discovery of the alleged product defect; (b) complete and submit Stealth Turbo Warranty Claim Form; and (c) ship the turbocharger with a copy of the completed Stealth Turbo Warranty Claim Form to Calibrated Power, Warranty Inspection Department, 455 Boren Street, Woodstock, IL 60098.
Limited Warranty: The Limited Warranty does not apply to any parts: (a) not used in accordance with Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. written instructions (b) for which no fault is found; (c) that have been modified in any manner not specifically approved by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc.; (d) for which an inspection indicates that reasonable and proper installation and/or preventative care and maintenance has not occurred; (e) that have been subject to damage attributable to or caused by misuse, abuse or vandalism; mishandling, improper shipping or other transit-related damage; acts of god or insurrection; foreign object entry; any part not supplied by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc.; any repair, maintenance or service by anyone other than Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc.; or any other acts that are beyond Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. reasonable control; or (f) attributable to parts not supplied by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. expressly disclaims any and all warranties relative to the foregoing circumstances. Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. shall not be liable to Customer under any circumstances for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, damage to or loss of property other than for Stealth Turbo Products; damages incurred in installation, repair or replacement; lost profits, revenue or opportunity; loss of use; losses resulting from or related to downtime of Stealth Turbo Products; the cost of replacement transportation, power, or compression; the cost of substitute products; or claims of third parties for such damages, howsoever caused, and whether based on warranty, contract, and/or tort (including negligence, strict liability or otherwise). The Limited Warranty is the only warranty made by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. for any of its thermal-related parts and/or services, and is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. hereby disclaims all other warranties not expressly set forth. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you, however, if implied warranties do apply they are limited to the original purchaser and for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment.
If price, performance and durability are something that matter to you then this turbo was made for you. The HE351ve Stealth STR for 2010, 2011, and 2012 Ram trucks equipped with the 6.7L Cummins CME engine is designed to provide a performance advantage over the stock charger while also being built with OEM or better quality parts including a billet extended tip compressor wheel, custom turbine wheel and HFV technology. This turbo is the perfect fit for those who want to replace their stock charger with something a bit better than what the factory has to offer. Save money and enjoy the benefits of improved durability, lower EGT’s and improved performance. Plus there’s no need to spend extra money on custom tuning to get everything running correctly. Just replace and go.
While the HE351ve Stealth STR does not require any additional tuning to function properly. It does pair well with box tuners or custom tuning alike. In order to gain the maximum performance advantages from this turbo you will need some type of tuning installed on your vehicle. Custom tuning designed for this turbo can be purchase here from our website.
The Stealth STR HE351ve has undergone testing to demonstrate that it complies with federal emissions regulations. This testing provides the reasonable basis required by the standards defined by the EPA.