HE300VG Stealth Mach 1 64 Turbo (2013-2018 6.7L Cummins)
HE300VG Stealth Mach 1 64 Turbo (2013-2018 6.7L Cummins)
2013-2018 Ram 2500 HD, 3500 HD
Cummins 6.7L Stealth Mach 1 Turbo Featuring HFV (High Flow Vane) Technology!
- Airflow to Support up to 700+ RWHP
- Tested up to 600 RWHP with stock emissions equipment and tuning
- 30% more airflow available compared to stock
- 41+psi boost capable at sea level
- Custom Billet Compressor Wheel
- 63mm, 11-Blade Wheel eliminates surge while towing
- Made from the highest quality 7075 Aluminum
- Tow without any risk of surge (even while lugging)
- Lightweight and high strength
- Expertly balanced to ensure longevity
- Custom Oversized Turbine Wheel
- 25% larger inducers
- 30% Larger exducers
- Custom higher efficiency blade design
- Low drive pressures at high load
- Better EGT control and lower EGT's
- Distinct Stealth exhaust sound
- HFV (High Flow Vane) Technology
- Only found in select Stealth turbochargers
- Custom, billet vanes and nozzle ring assembly
- Exclusive design produced in-house specific to this application
- Taller and wider vanes match larger turbine to provide superior high-load efficiency
- Retain factory exhaust brake and quick throttle response
- Brand New Parts and Electronics
- 100% Genuine He300vg Holset actuator
- Most reliable actuator available
- More robust than the He351ve actuator
- No sending back the stock failed actuator
- Pre-Calibrated and no tuning required
- No Tune Required
- No Core Charges
This Turbo is Designed For You If You...
Want a turbo that's manufactured in the USA
Want superior towing performance
Want to make more power and still retain a quick spool up
Daily drive your truck
Want more power when you need it, but still want excellent street-ability
Just want to replace your stock turbo with something more durable and offers better performance
* 1-year Stealth Warranty.
* 49 State legal basis tested and approved.
* Not for sale in the state of California.
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY. THE ACTUAL PRODUCTS MAY VARY DUE TO PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT.
* Prop 65WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Calibrated Power Solutions Warranty:
Stealth Series Turbo: Limited Warranty Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser of its Stealth Series Turbocharger Products that such Turbocharger Products will, for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment and subject to the Limitations on Warranty, be free from defects in materials and workmanship. For approved warranty claims Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. will, at its sole discretion, either credit the original purchaser in an amount equal to the original purchase price or replace the applicable product free of charge, within 60 days of Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. approval. This is the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and provides the complete financial responsibility of Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. for a warranty claim. To be eligible for reimbursement, the Customer must (a) submit all warranty claims to Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. within 30 days of the discovery of the alleged product defect; (b) complete and submit Stealth Turbo Warranty Claim Form; and (c) ship the turbocharger with a copy of the completed Stealth Turbo Warranty Claim Form to Calibrated Power, Warranty Inspection Department, 455 Boren Street, Woodstock, IL 60098.
Limited Warranty: The Limited Warranty does not apply to any parts: (a) not used in accordance with Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. written instructions (b) for which no fault is found; (c) that have been modified in any manner not specifically approved by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc.; (d) for which an inspection indicates that reasonable and proper installation and/or preventative care and maintenance has not occurred; (e) that have been subject to damage attributable to or caused by misuse, abuse or vandalism; mishandling, improper shipping or other transit-related damage; acts of god or insurrection; foreign object entry; any part not supplied by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc.; any repair, maintenance or service by anyone other than Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc.; or any other acts that are beyond Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. reasonable control; or (f) attributable to parts not supplied by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. expressly disclaims any and all warranties relative to the foregoing circumstances. Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. shall not be liable to Customer under any circumstances for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, damage to or loss of property other than for Stealth Turbo Products; damages incurred in installation, repair or replacement; lost profits, revenue or opportunity; loss of use; losses resulting from or related to downtime of Stealth Turbo Products; the cost of replacement transportation, power, or compression; the cost of substitute products; or claims of third parties for such damages, howsoever caused, and whether based on warranty, contract, and/or tort (including negligence, strict liability or otherwise). The Limited Warranty is the only warranty made by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. for any of its thermal-related parts and/or services, and is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. hereby disclaims all other warranties not expressly set forth. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you, however, if implied warranties do apply they are limited to the original purchaser and for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment.
The HE300VG Stealth Mach 1 64 for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 6.7L Cummins CME is the perfect balance of power, drivability, and reliability. With an upgraded compressor wheel, turbine, and variable geometry nozzle assembly this turbo has the ability to move 30% more air through it than stock. All while providing a better drive/boost pressure ratio than the stock charger. This means not only do you get more power, you also get an extremely fast spool up, comparable to that of the stock charger. If you tow or haul heavy loads on a regular basis this is the turbo for you. Quick spool up means taking off from stops is a breeze and the ability to retain your factory exhaust brake makes braking easier and saves your brake pads. Plus our upgraded turbine wheel and HFV technology help to lower EGTs which gives you even more confidence when towing a heavy load up a steep grade. To top it all off this turbo comes with a brand new genuine HE300vg Holset actuator to ensure proper operation.
The Stealth Mach 1 64 HE300VG has undergone testing to demonstrate that it complies with federal emissions regulations. This testing provides the reasonable basis required by the standards defined by the EPA.