HX35 Stealth 64 Turbo (1991.5-2002 5.9L Cummins)
HX35 Stealth 64 Turbo (1991.5-2002 5.9L Cummins)
1991.5-2002 Cummins 5.9L
HX35 Stealth 64 Turbo
If you want street-able power out of a single turbo, this is your best option.
Features & Benefits
- 650+ RWHP Peak
- Tested up to 650 RWHP with supporting mods
- Billet Compressor Wheel
- 64mm, 11-Blade billet compressor wheel provides big air flow and a wide range of operating efficiency
- Provides 65 lbs/min mass airflow
- Lightweight and high strength
- Beast Wheel: The Ultimate Turbine Wheel
- Exclusive design and casting (Only available in Stealth Turbos)
- Thicker blades for increased durability at higher temperatures
- 10-blade design produces a distinctive Stealth turbo exhaust sound
- Made from high strength Super Alloy material
- 200 F higher heat tolerance than traditional Inconel
- Utilized in turbo's designed for endurance racing
- 30% larger than stock
- Sized to maximize throttle response (quick spool up)
- Optimized to work with Custom Billet Compressor Wheel
- Lowers drive pressures at high load
- Improved Efficiency to lower EGT
- 12cm Exhaust Housing
- High spring-rate wastegate assembly
- 40+psi boost (@sea level)
- 360-degree Thrust Bearing
- Brand New parts and electronics
- No Core Charges
- Direct Bolt-On
- HX35 Stealth 64 Performance Turbo
- Installation Gasket Kit
- 1991.5-1993 (3") V-Band Downpipe Adapter
- 1994-2002 Downpipe Adapter
- Stealth Window Decal
* 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
* Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Calibrated Power Solutions Warranty:
Stealth Series Turbo: Limited Warranty Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser of its Stealth Series Turbocharger Products that such Turbocharger Products will, for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment and subject to the Limitations on Warranty, be free from defects in materials and workmanship. For approved warranty claims Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. will, at its sole discretion, either credit the original purchaser in an amount equal to the original purchase price or replace the applicable product free of charge, within 60 days of Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. approval. This is the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and provides the complete financial responsibility of Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. for a warranty claim. To be eligible for reimbursement, the Customer must (a) submit all warranty claims to Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. within 30 days of the discovery of the alleged product defect; (b) complete and submit Stealth Turbo Warranty Claim Form; and (c) ship the turbocharger with a copy of the completed Stealth Turbo Warranty Claim Form to Calibrated Power, Warranty Inspection Department, 455 Boren Street, Woodstock, IL 60098.
Limited Warranty: The Limited Warranty does not apply to any parts: (a) not used in accordance with Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. written instructions (b) for which no fault is found; (c) that have been modified in any manner not specifically approved by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc.; (d) for which an inspection indicates that reasonable and proper installation and/or preventative care and maintenance has not occurred; (e) that have been subject to damage attributable to or caused by misuse, abuse or vandalism; mishandling, improper shipping or other transit-related damage; acts of god or insurrection; foreign object entry; any part not supplied by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc.; any repair, maintenance or service by anyone other than Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc.; or any other acts that are beyond Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. reasonable control; or (f) attributable to parts not supplied by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. expressly disclaims any and all warranties relative to the foregoing circumstances. Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. shall not be liable to Customer under any circumstances for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, damage to or loss of property other than for Stealth Turbo Products; damages incurred in installation, repair or replacement; lost profits, revenue or opportunity; loss of use; losses resulting from or related to downtime of Stealth Turbo Products; the cost of replacement transportation, power, or compression; the cost of substitute products; or claims of third parties for such damages, howsoever caused, and whether based on warranty, contract, and/or tort (including negligence, strict liability or otherwise). The Limited Warranty is the only warranty made by Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. for any of its thermal-related parts and/or services, and is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Calibrated Power Solutions, Inc. hereby disclaims all other warranties not expressly set forth. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you, however, if implied warranties do apply they are limited to the original purchaser and for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment.
Bolt-on, upgraded turbo for your 1991.5-2002, 5.9L Cummins. Capable of up to 650 RWHP (with proper supporting modifications).
With improved top-end power, this is a great turbo for peak performance. If you're looking to make up to 650 RWHP with your 1991.5, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1998.5, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Cummins 5.9L the HX35 Stealth 64 is up to the task.
The HX35 Stealth 64 is an upgraded, drop-in, replacement turbo for the 12v and early 24v, 5.9L Cummins. The turbo features a custom profile, 11-blade 64mm, billet wheel perfectly mapped to a modified compressor cover, and custom high-flow turbine inside of a twin scroll 12cm housing.